The users get a dashboard where they can check and modify their complete listings details, Messages, edit listings, create new listings and manage all their profile settings.
The administrator gets a dashboard where they can manage turn on/off the above options available to the users.
Listings Search Engine
Listings search engine that automatically fetches the listings form the website whenever a user does a search for listings either by name or listing categories on the website. Search options available:
- Search By Category
- Search By Location or Address field
- Search By GeoLocation
- Search By Radius
- Search By Price
- Price Search field min – max option
- Price Search Field Exact Value Option
- Price Search Field Range Slider Option
- Search By Any Custom Content Field
The administrator can allow users to push their listing at the top of the search results by selling packages. Each package can have different priority in the search results, the homepage or on other listing categories.
A listing can be paid for to appear and stick on the home page.
Bump Up Listings
A listing can be paid for to update the creation date and move it on top of other listings in the same category.
A seller can pay for the ability to claim a listing posted by someone else who don’t own the listing.
Paid listings/Packages/Pricing Plans
Listing packages can be created where users are given an option to purchase/subscribe to a package to access the ability to post listings.
The administrator has the ability to:
- Create Unlimited Pricing Plans
- Allow number of images in each Pricing plan
- Allow Number of Videos in Each Pricing Plan
- Allow Number of Locations available in each Pricing Plan
- Allow Number of Categories in Each Pricing Plan