9 REASONS WHY I DON’T WATCH NIGERIAN MOVIES
1. A flashback plays for 40 minutes.
2. Millionaires have house boys maning gates instead of electric gates.
3. Females wake up with earings and make-up in the morning.
4. When Patience Ozokor wants to poison someone she first tastes the poison but never dies.
5. They cut grass with a panga instead of a slasher.
6. 20 years later in the movie but the family puppy is still alive.
7. A ghost looks both sides before crossing the road.
8. People always ask for a menu at restaurants but end up ordering rice and chicken.
9. No matter how low your TV volume is, the movie will always make a huge sound!